The International poster design contest, Posterheroes is a competition creating awareness on issues of social and environment interest. The 9th edition of Posterheroes is organized in collaboration with the Learning Innovation Program of the ITC-ILO. Posterheros work with the objective of supporting ILO in the achieving the Sustainable Development Goals of the 2030 Agenda by bringing in opinions on the prevalent issues.
The competition accepts entries up to 10 April 2020
The world of work, in recent decades has undergone a rapid transformative process and it has been influenced, on a global level, by a wide range of factors, with specific consequences in different territorial areas. The theme aims to bring out the creative side of artists on future work scenarios and the role of dignified employment and in the sustainable development of society.
The contest is open to students, professional designers or people passionate about in graphic design worldwide. There is no charge for participation.
The competition is restricted to Organizers, members of Associazione Culturale Plug, the selection panel and their family members, employees of Favini S.r.l., and anyone who has entered into a contract with any of the aforementioned Companies.
The file must be in:
· The International jury will select forty winners of the Contest in the initial selection.
· The winning posters will be published on www.posterheroes.org.
· The 40 winners will receive a copy of the Catalogue, designed by Associazione Culturale Plug and created by Favini through mail.
· The winning posters will be displayed in a exhibition set up during the 5th edition of Graphic Days Torino (11 September - 4 October 2020), as well as in future exhibitions organized by the Contest Organizers.
· Twelve posters will be selected for the realization of the Calendar. The authors will receive a copy of the 2021 Calendar by mail.
· The organizers will select the winner of € 2,500 cash prize among the 40 winners of contest.
· The cash prize winner will be invited to participate in the inauguration of the exhibition, to be held during the 5th edition of Graphic Days Torino (11 September - 4 October 2020).
· The Organizers reserve the right not to award the cash prize if no submission is worthy of such mention and recognition.
Visit the website posterheros to gather more information on the contest.vintage movie posters vintage travel posters vintage travel posters creative poster design (24) vintage posters flyer design poster (6) poster design donate organ by ehsan eftekhari vintage sports posters flyer design poster (26) typography posters flyer design poster (8) flyer design flyer design poster (13) flyer design creative poster design (7) flyer design vintage posters vintage travel posters flyer design vintage posters
See All Design Contest and Festival | News Around | Printing | Poster Design | Vintage Posters | Different types of Movie Poster Designs | Indian movie poster designs | Motivational Posters | Typography PosterTag : Poster Design Contest, Poster Design, Poster Designs