Double exposure photography is nothing but blending two images together in a fun away and wait for an awesome result. Before digital cameras photographers used the manual films which were exposed twice to get the similar effect. However the result with manual double exposure effect is not very decisive, you are always in for a surprise. But using the photoshop method for double exposure effect provides a much cleaner and neat final pictures, which is more or less the creativeness of the photographer. Adobe Photoshop is the most sought after software for image retouching and double exposure photography effects.
How do you make a double exposure photos in photoshop?
In Adobe Photoshop you can use the already built -in elements to create a ready-made double exposure effect using the envato elements, or you choose a tedious method of do it from scratch, where you will have first hand experience on how these blending and merging's take place. Once you have made up your mind, it's time to plan for the action.
1.Choose a base photo which doesn't have many extra fittings like shrubs, trees or buildings and let the background be clean.
2. Adjust the shades: Crop the image and if required make the picture brighter and additional contrast.
3. If you are using a portrait, you can clean the face using the spot healing brush to remove uneven skin tones or even blemishes.
4. Remove the background from the original image using the magic wand tool and use the refine edge tool to smooth out the edges.
5. Choose the second image with a theme of your choice like seascape, landscape historic buildings and more.
6. Place the first image on the second image by using the new layer mask.
7. Use the Add vector mask in the layers panel to hide unnecessary things in the second image and once you are satisfied with the outcome, you have achieved your double exposure effect.
Android APP: Double Exposure Blending APP
IOS APP : Double Exposure by Fuzion APP
Watch the videos here:
30 Creative Droste Effect Photos created by Adobe Photoshop