A mind-game between a beggar and a commuter waiting to board a bus takes a startling turn as the commuter realizes he is outsmarted. 'Feel the punch' is a rage on You Tube with its video registering over 8 lakh clicks: a testimony to the immense popularity of this high-definition 3D Animation short film crafted by interns of DNA Inc. (Dilsukhnagar Arena Incubation), an indsutry-driven training initiative aimed at grooming studio-ready CG Artists.
A bouquet of awards:
The film captured several prestigious awards at prominent film festivals
- Special Jury Award - Awards of Excellence, Asifa's IAD - 2010
- Special Jury Award - Short & Documentary Film Festival of Hyderabad - 2010
- TASI Viewer's Choice Award at Anifest India - 2010
- Best 3D Animated Short - 7th MAAC 24 FPS Animation awards, Mumbai - 2010
- 'Best Animated movie' - Gateway Awards - 2011, Anna University, Chennai
- 'Special Campus Award' - Short Film Festival of Vijayawada, April 2011
- 'Popular Film Award' - Mini Box Office International Film Festival, Noida - 2011
International nomination for 'Feel the punch': Best of The World/Shorts
Sessions - MONSTRA 2011 Lisbon Animated Film festival, Portugal, March 2011.