Photography Contest : Prix Virginia is a photography competition which invites all women professional photographers across worldwide, regardless of age to participate in its annual contest. Contestants can submit one application with 10 - 12 photographs(black/white and color) along with a short description of the photographs. There is no entry fees. Here is your chance to bag $12,000 as cash prize and international recognition. The winners will be announced during a presentation ceremony held at Paris in October 2018.
- 12,000$ from the Association SYLVIA S, for the winner.
- An Exhibition in Paris for the winner with Central Dupon Images support.
- A Publication of the winner’s photographs or one of the 10 shortlisted photographers in M, le magazine du Monde.
- A Carte blanche for a Portrait de Ville edited by Be-Poles editions for the winner or one of the 10 shortlisted photographers.
- A book publication of the winner’s photographs and the 10 shortlisted photographers.
View Last Year's Winners:
Stroll photography by anna filipova Circus photography by helena blomqvist Tall photography by coco amardiel Village photography by anna filipova
Snow kid photography by coco amardiel
For more info prixvirginia
50 Different Types of Photography Styles with examples for your inspiration
Top Photography Contests and Festival - Upcoming Photo Competitions