You don't need photoshop or some expensive photos to convert your photos into super imposed pictures. Superimpose was developed by Pankaj Goswami from Karnataka. This is what you can do with this app:
1. Load a background image.
2. Load a foreground image.
3. Mask out unwanted portion of the foreground image using wide range of masking tools.
4. Smoothen the edges with smoothen tool inside the app, if required.
5. Move, Scale, Resize, Rotate, Flip the foreground to place it on the right location on the background image.
6. Adjust the colors/exposure/contrast/hue/saturation etc. of the foreground and the background images if required to match both the images in terms of colors.
7. You are done! Share with your friends and amaze them!
Apart from changing the image backgrounds, you can also do photo editing tasks like blending textures, overlaying borders, double exposure and so on. Masking in an important feature in this app, just tap on an area of the photo, and the app will mask out all the connected area with similar colors. Or you can use brush, lasso, global color similarity, rectangle, ellipse, linear, bi-linear or radial gradient masking tools. Mask a portion with this tool and that portion of the foreground image will become transparent and reveal the background. The apps are available for a premium version.
Watch the tutorial video
Download app for IOS : itunes.apple.com
For Android : play.google
50 Different Types of Photography Styles with examples for your inspiration
Top 10 Best Photography Apps for Photographers