Spread Christmas cheer by sharing merry Christmas wishes and short messages with your loved ones. Christmas is an annual festival celebrated in last month of the Gregorian calendar. It is celebrated as the birth of Jesus Christ the saviour. Christians around the world celebrate with great pomp and show. Houses are decorated with beautiful lights, Christmas trees with decorations are lit up ceremoniously. People exchange gifts as it's also known as the season of giving. Carol singing, exchange of Christmas wishes, garlands, wreaths, mistletoe's, secret santa are all part of the Christmas celebrations. Little children look forward to Christmas since it's believed that Santa Claus, who travels on a reindeer sleigh, visits children who have been good throughout the year and bestows gifts for their good habits. Christmas traditions varies based on where they live, but the one thing that is common for all exchange of merry Christmas wishes. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
1. “Instead of being a time of unusual behavior, Christmas is perhaps the only time in the year when people can obey their natural impulses and express their true sentiments without feeling self-conscious and, perhaps, foolish. Christmas, in short, is about the only chance a man has to be himself.” ~ Francis C. Farley
2. “He who has no Christmas in his heart will never find Christmas under a tree.” ~ Charlotte Carpenter
3. “Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.” ~ Peg Bracken
4. It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.” ~ W.T. Ellis
5. “Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
6. “Christmas now surrounds us, Happiness is everywhere Our hands are busy with many tasks As carols fill the air.” - Shirley Sallay
7. May your life be filled with joy and happiness and may each new day bring you moments to cherish.
8. On this joyous day, and throughout the new year, may your life be filled with an abundance of love.
9. Merry Christmas and may you live a long and happy life filled with goodwill and friendship.
10. May this new year bring you peace and tranquility, and as you walk your path may it bring you contentment.
11. On this joyous day, and throughout the coming year, may your life be filled with good luck and prosperity.
12. May your heart be filled with the joy of giving, as it is the expression of the love in your heart and the kindness in your soul.
13. On this most blessed day, I wish you love for all your kindness, and I hope the new year will bring you many days of happiness.
14. My dear friend, I’m wishing you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmastime and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.
15. Christmas is about sharing and spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories with those you love.
16. There are so many gifts I want to give to you this Christmas. Peace, love, joy, happiness are all presents I am sending your way.
17. Christmas time is always so hectic. That’s why I’m so glad I have a friend like you to help me out during the holidays.
18. I want to wish you and your family all the happiness and joy of Christmas. I hope we can get together this holiday season and spend quality time together.
19. It is easy to get lost in the flurry of activity during the holiday season. May you get time to take in the beauty and true meaning of the season and have a Merry Christmas!
20. his season is so much more than holiday parties and giving gifts. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
21. As Christmas and the New Year approaches, I want to take time to tell you how blessed I feel to know you. Here’s to wishing you a very Merry Christmas and amazing New Year.
22. May this Christmas bring joy and love to your heart and soul, and may you start the New Year on a beautiful note. Wishing you the best Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!
23. Here’s to wishing you a warm and happy Christmas, filled with the peace, joy and love you deserve. Have a fantastic Christmas and New Year!
24. The true heart of Christmas is one of wonder and warmth. May any holiday stress you feel fade away and be replaced with this. Merry Christmas!
25. Christmas is not only about buying new clothes and preparing sweets. Christmas is about spreading the love of Jesus Christ to whomever you meet. May you have a blessed Christmas.